SJTW Cord Standard: UL62 / CSA C22.2 NO.49
National Electric USA‘s quality SJTW Cord is a part of the Portable Cord product line. Our wire comes in a variation of colors and styles. National Electric USA’s Portable Cord satisfies UL62 and CSA C22.2 NO.49 standards. This National Electric USA wire is appropriate for use in light duty portable cordage of tools, dishwashers, medical equipment and office machinery.
- Bare Standard copper conductor
- PVC insulation
- PVC jacket
- Cores twisted together with filler and separator
- Rated temperature: 60 C,75 C, 90 C, 105 C
- Rated Voltage: 300V
- Passed UL VW-1 & CSA FT2 vertical flame test
- Application: Used in light duty portable cordage of tools, dishwashers,
medical equipment and office machine.
Can not find exactly what you’re looking for? Do not worry, we can still help. To inquire and learn more, call us directly and speak with a customer service representative at: 562-808-0800 or email us directly to [email protected]