UL 3304 Wire Standard: UL 758
National Electric USA‘s quality UL 3304 wire is a part of the Silicone Insulated wire product line. Our wire comes in a variation of colors and styles. National Electric USA’s Silicone Insulated wire satisfies UL 758 standards. National Electric USA’s wire is appropriate for use in the internal wiring of electronic ignition of stoves and burner systems.
- Solid or Stranded Rounded, Tinned copper
- Extruded SR, PVC Insulation.
- Rated temperature: 200’C.
- Rated voltage: 1KV
- Passed Horizontal Flame Test
- Application: Internal Wiring of Electronic Ignition or similar application in Gas Ranges or Gas or Fuel Oil Burner Systems where protected from damage during handling, installation and servicing of the appliance.
Can not find exactly what you’re looking for? Do not worry, we can still help you. To inquire or learn more, call us directly and speak with a customer service representative today by dialing: 562-808-0800 or email us directly to email@example.com.